Paul welcomes Kat Griffin to the show where they talk about burnout, overcoming fear, and starting a spiritually focused business. Kat shares her thoughts on corporate culture and other people’s limiting beliefs, alongside her approach to growing her business.
In this episode we discuss…
1. Fitting into other people’s boxes (10:05)
2. The differences in culture (15:30)
3. The development of Kat’s business (24:00)
4. Starting a business in a new world (33:40)
5. Reflections, hindsight and lessons learned-ish (43:00)
Don’t forget to subscribe to never miss an episode and leave a review to help us spread the word.