Take your property empire to new heights with the right funding
Buy to let mortgages;
Wherever you are on your property journey the right mortgage advice is crucial. Growing, consolidating or starting out gives different priorities. So getting the right product isn’t always about checking the Telegraph for the best buy to let mortgage rates. There’s more to it! That’s where an experienced Acorn.finance broker comes in!
As well as “vanilla” buy to let mortgages our experts can also arrange the following;
- Mortgages for professional landlords and portfolio buy to let.
- Property finance for limited companies, trusts and trading companies both UK and offshore domiciled.
- Buy to let mortgages for multi unit freehold blocks.
- Mortgages for Houses of Multiple Occupation (HMOs).
- Buy to let mortgages for ex-pats and foreign investors.
- Semi-commercial properties & non-standard construction.
- Holiday lets and serviced accomodation
- Property investors with non-standard income or credit profiles.
Commercial property investment mortgages
With the relentless attacks from successive government actions many landlords are looking for ways to diversify their income streams.
With so many property options out there you’ll want to get the best “bang for your buck”. So that’s where your Acorn.finance broker will help to analyse the mortgage options and ensure you meet your goals.
Commercial buy to let mortgages are available for virtually any property types including;
- Shops and semi-commercial properties.
- Hospitality businesses like Hotels, Pubs and Restaurants.
- Workshops and trade counters
- Industrial units and estates
- Farms and land
For short term property finance needs a bridge loan is the perfect solution. It allows the purchase or capital raise against a property with the exit then being onto a term mortgage or the sale of the property.
A bridging loan can be used for any one of a range of reasons, some examples being;
- Auction Purchase – Where speed is key.
- Refurbishment of a dilapidated property.
- Conversion of a property (often commercial to residential)
- New property development
- Capital raising for property, business or any (legal) purpose.
- Working Capital for your business.