Grow your business with the right funding
Every business needs the very best finance options.
Fortunately Acorn.finance arranging business finance for more than twenty five years.
Business finance is an essential aspect of any company’s growth and success. From securing funding to managing cash flow and investment opportunities, finance plays a critical role in every aspect of business operations. However, navigating the world of business finance can be challenging, particularly for those who are new to it. That’s where Acorn.finance comes in.
As an award-winning UK funding broker, Acorn.finance offers a range of bespoke financial solutions to help businesses grow and thrive. Unlike traditional banks, which often have rigid lending criteria and limited product offerings, we work with a vast network of lenders to provide our clients with a range of flexible and tailored finance options.
Working with a broker such as Acorn.finance can offer significant advantages over trying to secure funding directly through your own bank. For example, we can help you find the best finance products and rates to suit your business needs, negotiate terms with lenders on your behalf, and offer expert advice on financial strategy and risk management.
At Acorn.finance, our goal is to help businesses of all sizes to access the finance they need to grow and succeed. Whether you’re looking to invest in new equipment, expand your operations, or simply manage your cash flow, we can provide the support and expertise you need to achieve your goals. So why not get in touch today and see how we can help your business to thrive?
We’ve refinanced commercial mortgages, company assets, secured or unsecured loans and improved cash-flow.
How can we get your business the funding it needs?
The two main divisions of funding for business are between asset backed which might be secured on property, business equipment, vehicles or personal assets and unsecured funding – based on the cash flow of the business, existing invoices, future sales or the general profitability.
Although unsecured finance could be faster to arrange, it can often be more costly
Asset backed finance
- Commercial Mortgages: Commercial mortgages are long-term loans that are secured against a property or land. They are typically used to finance the purchase or refurbishment of commercial properties, such as offices, warehouses, and retail spaces. Acorn.finance can help businesses secure commercial mortgages through their network of lenders.
- Secured Business Loans: Secured business loans are loans that are secured against an asset, such as property or equipment. They are typically used for business expansion, asset purchase, or to improve cash flow. Acorn.finance can help businesses secure secured business loans by matching them with lenders that offer competitive rates.
- Bridging Finance: Bridging finance is a short-term funding option that is used to bridge the gap between the purchase of a new property and the sale of an existing property. It can also be used to fund refurbishments or to raise capital quickly. Acorn.finance can help businesses secure bridging finance through their network of lenders.
- Asset Finance: Asset finance is a funding option that allows businesses to acquire assets, such as vehicles or equipment, without having to pay for them upfront. Instead, the assets are purchased through a finance agreement, with the loan secured against the assets themselves. Acorn.finance can help businesses secure asset finance through their network of lenders.
- Revolving Credit Facility: Like an overdraft on steroids! Use the equity in your property portfolio for business cash-flow, stock purchase or anything else where speed is of the essence. This can be secured on business premises, your investment portfolio or even as a second charge on your home!
- Merchant Cash Advances (MCAs): This type of finance is ideal for businesses that need quick access to cash and have a steady stream of card payments coming in. MCAs involve a lump sum payment upfront and are repaid through a percentage of future card sales.
- Revenue-Based Financing: This type of financing is ideal for businesses that have predictable revenue streams. It involves taking a percentage of your revenue each month until the loan is repaid.
- Unsecured Loans: Unsecured loans are a popular option for businesses that don’t want to use collateral. These loans typically have higher interest rates, but they are a good option for businesses that need funding quickly.
- Invoice Finance: Invoice finance is ideal for businesses that need to improve their cash flow. This type of financing involves selling your outstanding invoices to a finance company for a fee.